Guidelines, statements and standards
- Codex Alimentarius
- Dietary recommendations: Macro and micro-nutrients
- United States Institute of Medicine:
Dietary Reference Intake reports and tables
Vitamin and mineral requirements in human nutrition (2004)
Human energy requirements (2004)
Protein and amino acid requirements in human nutrition (2007)
- Joint FAO/WHO Scientific update on carbohydrates in human nutrition
European Journal of Clinical Nutrition, Volume 61(Supplement 1), December 2007 (request full report)
- PAHO/WHO. Guiding principles for complementary feeding of the breastfed child. Washington, DC: PAHO, 2004.
- WHO. Guiding principles for feeding non-breastfed children 6-24 months of age. Geneva: WHO, 2005.
- Indicators for assessing infant and young child feeding practices: Conclusions of a consensus meeting held 6–8 November 2007 in Washington D.C.
- WHO 2006 Child Growth Standards
- WHO/UNICEF/WFP/UNSCN joint statement on community-based management of severe acute malnutrition
- WHO statement on iron supplementation of young children in regions where malaria transmission is intense and infectious disease highly prevalent
- WHO. Guidelines on HIV and infant feeding 2010. Geneva: WHO, 2010.
- WHO. Guideline: Use of multiple micronutrient powders for home fortification of foods consumed by infants and children 6–23 months of age. Geneva: WHO, 2011.
- WHO. Guideline: Use of multiple micronutrient powders for home fortification of foods consumed by pregnant women. Geneva: WHO, 2011.